The House of Bishops sitting at Lweza on the 28th day of January 2021 affirmed that:
- Retired Archbishop Stanley Ntagali committed the sin of adultery which he has admitted in a statement he wrote to the House of Bishops.
- The House condemned the Act and acknowledged it as a sin of an individual in the person of Bishop Stanley Ntagali. The Church of Christ remains healthy and spotless.
- The House upheld the statement made by Archbishop Kaziimba noting that by the statement he made he was implementing a decision that had previously been agreed upon by the House.
- The House resolved that Bishop Stanley Ntagali be handled in accordance with the Cannons of the Church of Uganda.
- The House appointed a team to minister to the respective Parties and their family members.