God has greatly blessed the work of the CEEC this year and we’re so grateful. It’s been a busy year! Here are five things we’re thanking God for…
- There are now Diocesan Evangelical Fellowships (DEFs) in 40 dioceses! We’ve seen six new DEFs created this year alone and a number reinvigorated. It’s great to be connected with other evangelicals in your diocese – to find out more click here
- Our National Director, Keith Sinclair and Director of Strategy and Operations, John Dunnett have attended 43 DEF meetings across the country this year, covering more than 10,000 miles between them and engaging with more than 800 church leaders.
- Over 800 cups of coffee consumed with CEEC stakeholders and over 10 conferences attended and CEEC events organised.
- We launched our e-bulletin this year (click here to sign up) and now have nearly 3,000 subscribers. We also launched Keeping Faith, an initiative to equip, empower, and resource evangelicals across the country to help the Church of England keep faith with its biblical inheritance and to reaffirm its current teaching on marriage and sexuality. See more here.
- We hosted our first online prayer meetings this year. More than 200 evangelicals across the country were gathered for our most recent prayer meeting, to pray for our bishops.
Thank you so much for supporting us this year.
We wish you a joy-filled and peaceful Christmas,