St. Francis in the Fields Episcopal Church in Louisville, KY is seeking a new rector to pastor and lead our congregation (ASA 350)
St. Francis in the Fields is the largest Episcopal Parish in the State of Kentucky, established in 1946. We are a low-church Episcopal Parish. We follow Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and believe the Holy Scriptures to be the revealed word of God. We uphold the Creeds and traditions of the Church. All are welcome here to find a spiritual home and to be ministered to with love and grace.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has a deep-rooted faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Is an outstanding and compelling, Biblical preacher who inspires and teaches.
- Will mentor, lead and empower the parish staff, ministers and parishioners.
- Will uphold traditional church teachings, while being a pastor for and to all.
- Is dedicated to pastoral care personally and with the lay ministry.
- Supports outreach ministries.
- Promotes and models generous stewardship.
St. Francis in the Fields…
- Is in the Diocese of Kentucky.
- Participates in a DEPO relationship with the Diocese of Central Florida.
- Has a large and vibrant youth and children’s ministry.
- Music Ministry is an extensive, rich and classically based program.
- Serves others through many outreach ministries.
St. Francis in the Fields offers a very competitive salary and benefit package.
This position closes October 4, 2019
Contact our search team
Parish Profile can be found here: Ministry portfolio can be found here: